Send me a note!


What are you Thankful for.  Please send me stories, poems, pictures, whatever you would like to share with the world :)

Thank you!
imurme1@gmail.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

Thank you Special Moment

Thank you for This One Special Moment

This one transient, elusive, special moment filled with;

All the memories and thoughts and joys and sorrow and life experiences that have brought me here to be a part of this one special…

Oops, it’s gone now…

Oh, look! Here’s another one…

Thank you for this one special moment that I may cling to for…

Oops, another one, gone…

Hey! Here’s another!

Thanks for this one special moment that I get to reflect on all the special moments that make up my life.

Note to self:

Moments are brief. Life is short. Be in the moment so you don’t miss it.


http://leakelley.wordpress.com/2009/04/17/thank-you-for-this-one-special moment/

No comments:

Post a Comment