Send me a note!


What are you Thankful for.  Please send me stories, poems, pictures, whatever you would like to share with the world :)

Thank you!
imurme1@gmail.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thank you Head Ache!

I know this may sound really strange, it was actually really hard to do.  Sometimes its easier just to be in pain than put forth the effort for Healing. 

I had a head ache the other day, it kept getting worse and worse.  I kept praying it would go away and this didn't work.  I got more frustrated and the head ache got worse.  I remembered something I had read saying that we can be Thankful for everything, even our pain.  I started Thanking the head ache.  Thank you head ache. Thank you.  Thank you for communicating to me.  Thank you.  About 5 minutes of this and the head ache was gone.  Even our pain wants to hear us say Thank you.

Thank you for reading :)

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment