Send me a note!


What are you Thankful for.  Please send me stories, poems, pictures, whatever you would like to share with the world :)

Thank you!
imurme1@gmail.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thank You for Being My Son!

When I put my son to bed I usually give him a few kisses and tell him, "I love you and I'll see you in the morning."  The other night I did all of that and then I said, "Thank you for Being my Son!"  He looked me in the eyes and gave me a big hug and I felt great.

He responds to my Thank you better than my I love you.  I think this is something we all need to hear more.

Try saying it to yourself. . . 
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you for . . . 
Thank you for . . .
Thank you for . . .

Thank you for being!

My heart melts to the sound of Thank you!
I Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment