Send me a note!


What are you Thankful for.  Please send me stories, poems, pictures, whatever you would like to share with the world :)

Thank you!
imurme1@gmail.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thank you Heart

Thank you light for lighting my eyes so I can see, 
Although I am blinded by the warmth.
Thank you hands for holding on for me,
Sometimes I can't do it on my own
Thank you feet for carrying me uphill,
When all I want is to lay down and give up
Thank you heart for feelings so strong,
Even when those feelings are hard

Thank you light for lighting my eyes so I can see,
The strong person inside me
Thank you hands for holding on for me,
So I can know the feel of your love
Thank you feet for carrying me uphill,
So I can see the world around me
Thank you heart for feeling so strong,
So I know what devotion feels like.

Thank you Friend for sharing!  I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment